The prompt that I used for the Index Card A Day challenge (day 19) was “Chaos”. I started this card as a way to remove excess acrylic paint off my brush another project. I believe there is ultramarine blue, fresh foliage green, white and neon orange. Then I added the word “Chaos” using left over white and green acrylic craft paints. I outlined the word using a black Sharpie. I believe this turned out pretty good as it really does look “chaotic”.
- The inexorable elimination of the superfluous (and other adventures) (livegrownourishcreate.wordpress.com)
- Icad #18 (blissfulart.wordpress.com)
- Icad #8 (blissfulart.wordpress.com)
- Inspired by….a simple black sharpie (spaark.wordpress.com)
- Psychedelic Kicks (hometownunicorn.com)
- Acrylic paintings look more real than real (nation.com.pk)