The prompt that I used for the Index Card A Day challenge (day 15) is “Decorate the Corners”. I started doodling in the corners with a black fine/needle point TUL pen, then I added color using water-soluble crayons and I sprayed a mist water over it. The index card was saturated and became thin. I used a hair blow dryer to dry it, which made the index card ripple a little. I added a white oil paste to tone down the color in the center of the card. The emphasis should be the decorative corners not the center of the index card. This was fun to do. I may do this prompt again in a couple of weeks.
- Index Cards as a Diary #icad (notesinabook.wordpress.com)
- Index Card A Day (ICAD) Challenge for June and July #1 (blissfulart.wordpress.com)
- Icad #12 (blissfulart.wordpress.com)
- Icad #13 (blissfulart.wordpress.com)
- I Like Sharpies (clearcartoons.wordpress.com)
- Four Amazing Cartooning Tips! (clearcartoons.wordpress.com)