The prompt that I used for the Index Card A Day challenge (day 11) is “Faux Quilt”. I used a Crayola color pencil (blue) and a paper stump to give it some shading and dimension. This took a bit more time as I had to plan the quilting pattern and then carefully do each friendship star.
- ICAD weekend (ingeniousinkling.typepad.com)
- ICAD #2 and #3 (wethree3.blogspot.com)
- Index Card A Day (ICAD) Challenge for June and July #1 (blissfulart.wordpress.com)
- Icad #8 (blissfulart.wordpress.com)
- Icad #2 (blissfulart.wordpress.com)
- icad #1 (greenglass.typepad.com)