The prompt that I used for the Index Card A Day challenge (day 7) is “GRID”. This card was all made oil pastels, sprayed watercolor, and Prismacolor pencils. I did it within ten minutes as a quick experiment. I liked the result. It has more depth in it than I expected. In fact the more I look at it, the more it seems to look like a waffle or a keyboard. Interesting.
- Index Card A Day (ICAD) Challenge for June and July #1 (blissfulart.wordpress.com)
- Icad #6 (blissfulart.wordpress.com)
- #icad Challenge Calendar (on an index card) (notesinabook.wordpress.com)
- Make a What’s In My Head Collage (education.com)
- The Collage Workbook (fishbowl.typepad.com)